How very random

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Isn't the internet a wonderful thing!

Have just been watching part of the MTV EMA's over the internet! How cool is that?! I was sulking because I couldn't watch it on Sky so I tried finding out which awards had already been given out....clicked on first link that Yahoo gave me and lo and behold, there it was smack bang infront of me!
Now it was a little sluggish and slow but I managed to see one award....the award for Best New Group/Artist and who should win it?! MAROON 5!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yes! I was one very happy Sarah, I was! And Adam "Fitty" Levine dedicated it to all the fans (ie. me, all me!). Obsessive? Yup. Childlike? Yup. Bothered? Nope!
You all know me enough by now to know those sort of things really don't get to me! He he.
Just to add to the Maroon 5 theme of this post, I found a REALLY great poster at the poster sale at the university on Tuesday and for once they all look bearable! (Obviously Adam and Ryan are scrummy...but the one that looks like a yeti at the moment doesn't have quite as much hair in this one!) Very, very nice!
Ta ra for now. ("Who's Tara?!" .... ha ha....oh dear!)

2 Comments:

  • At 19 November 2004 at 18:13, Blogger Carla said…

    Well miss wiseman, im offended! i think bitch was somewhat harsh, it wasnt my fault it snowed!! (altho it was lots of fun heeheehee) and i did get hit with a snowball in the head as i was taking my washing back to my room... hmph! hope ur havin fun, glad ur excited about maroon 5!lol anyway betta go, gona pick ian up from the station shortly!! (i cn send u some snow if u like?!) x x x

     
  • At 3 December 2004 at 18:37, Blogger Matt said…

    yes indeed, who is tara we must ask our selves

     

Post a Comment

<< Home